Thursday, June 13, 2013

Back pain relief

Back pain relief

Back pain relief can be as simple as keeping muscles warm prior to strenuous exercise or work and doing your core exercises.
Having sold our Warm Buddy products since 2000 and helping many thousands of people overcome back pain, muscle aches and stress, I too have suffered for many years with back pain and yes I forgot my own advice and on numerous occasions have suffered from debilitating back spasms.

heat wrap for muscle spasms
Abort 5 years ago I had one of my worst and went to a physio who gave me a series of core exercises along with heat therapy.
Since then I have not had a serious back problem, on occasions when I feel a twinge in my rib muscles this is a warning I need to do more core exercises and the problem simply goes away.
So keep your muscles warm and firm and they will last a lifetime.
Hope this helps keep you fit this summer.

No comments: